The Norton A275 is proven sandpaper technology that outperforms regular abrasives time and time again. It cust faster, runs cooler, resists loading better and lasts longer to help maximise productivity.
What makes high performance Norton A275 Original Performance deliver? A sharp, heat-treated p-graded aluminium oxide abrasive coupled with an anti-loading agent, bonded to a tough, tear resistant latex/paper backing. The result? A high-quality performance long-lasting sandpaper that produces a quick, cool cut without loading.
Improve your performance
For years, Norton A275 has repeatedly demonstrated the ability to cut faster, and without clogging or loading. This means you increase your productivity and save time on the job. The newly designed ultra fine grits have a super smooth backing which translates to a consistent cut with no wild scratches so you can buff out the job faster.
Increase your productivity
The number one cost in a shop is labour. Norton A275 lasts two to three times longer than conventional abrasives so you can spend time getting the job completed faster by spending less time sanding and using less product.
Improve results from start to finish
Using a sandpaper that will get the job done faster and without clogging is a guaranteed increase in productivity. Knowing you can buff the job faster because of the performance of Norton A275 ultra fine grits helps finish the job faster.
Features and benefits:
– Premium heat-treated grain gives you 30%-50% faster cut rate, and extends life.
– Premium B-weight latex reinforced paper backing, is more flexible and improves performance.
– FEPA P-graded grain achieves a more consistent, uniform scratch pattern.
– Superior bond system optimises grain achieves a more consistent, uniform scratch pattern.
– Superior bond system optimises grain adhesion and extends cut life.
– Waterbased stearate No-Fil improves load resistance and extends cut life.
– No pigment in No-Fil or bond eliminates the risk of colour transfer and creates a much stronger bond.
Discover how they can help you optimise your abrasive applications by your local Saint-Gobain representative Thabo Nyamane at 0860 NORTON (667866) or email him at: Thabo.Nyamane@saint-gobain.com. Alternatively you can always visit: www.www.nortonabrasives.com/en-emea/